Managed as a Commercial and Industrial Public Establishment, the Office de Tourisme Intercommunal*** Beaune & Pays Beaunois fulfils the 3 principal missions that have been given by the Communauté d’Agglomération Beaune-Nolay-Chagny :
- to provide the reception and information of tourists
- to provide tourist promotion of the territory of the Communauté d’Agglomération, coordinated with the Comité Départemental and the Comité Régional du Tourisme
- to help coordinate the interventions of various partners of local tourist development
To this end, the Office de Tourisme Intercommunal*** Beaune & Pays Beaunois – Antenne de Beaune, proposes the following services :
- Tourist reception and information in several languages: French, English, German, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian.
- Provider of brochures about Beaune and its area (guides for Accomodation, Restaurants, BnBs and Furnished Accomodations, leaflets and brochures about Beaune, Chagny, Meursault, Nolay, Santenay, Savigny-les-Beaune), as other tourist documents about the region (tourist maps…)
- Free distribution service of brochures about local tourist providers..
- Telephone service for general tourist information.
- Brochure sending (orders received by mail, email, phone or fax).
In a common interest the
Office de Tourisme Intercommunal*** Beaune & Pays Beaunois – Antenne de Beaune is authorized(IM021100008) to sell the following services) :
- Ticket sale for tourist activities (heritage, wine cellars, leisure…) and events at the tourist office or on the website.
- Accommodation reservation at the tourist office or on the website.
- Shop, promoting Beaune and its region : : sales of tourist guides, posters, local products, post cards…
- Reception of tour operators, journalists and VIPs.
- Publication of special brochures for tour operators
- Professional assistance to tour operators, institution, journalists and local tourist providers
- Organisation of visits for professionals of the tourist industry.
- Provider of a press book about Beaune and several press releases about tourist events.
- Special information for professionals and journalists on « Professionals & Press » of our website.